Professional Building Maintenance
Let PBM Help Take Care of Your Commercial Carpet Cleaning Needs
Carpet cleaning isn’t just for keeping up appearances, it comes with so many other added benefits to you and your business too! Contact our team at PBM for more information about our commercial carpet cleaning services.
PBM Commercial Carpet Cleaning Services
Our Commercial Carpet Cleaning Process
The first step of our commercial carpet cleaning services starts with the inspection of the areas you want cleaned and a walk through of how these services will be carried out.
After that our team will move as much furniture that we can out of the way without disturbing the productivity of your work place.
Step three is the beginning of the actual cleaning of your carpet by spot treating areas that may need a little extra TLC.
After that we will begin cleaning your commercial carpet cleaning with our machines. These machines work to pump hot water into your carpet in order to release dirt that is trapped deep within its fibers. It then extracts the water and this dirt along with it.
The final step of the cleaning process involves the drying of your now cleaned carpets which is then followed by an inspection with you to ensure you are happy with your newly cleaned carpet.
Get a Free Estimate!
For a free quote, please contact us:
Phone: (540) 371-1921
Benefits of Commercial Carpet Cleaning Services
A dirty carpet can have a bigger impact on your business than you may think. And when it comes to your carpet, appearance isn’t all that matters. The effect can have an impact on your employee’s and your customer’s health too. But there are many other benefits to commercial carpet cleaning services including:
- Save money: It is actually much more cost-efficient to hire a professional carpet cleaner than it is to buy your own carpet cleaning equipment and chemicals.
- Higher quality cleaning: Every style of carpet requires a specific mixture of chemicals and water temperature that not everyone does. If the correct temperature and chemicals are not used then you risk damaging or tearing your carpets.
- Increased employee productivity: There is nothing more encouraging to your employees than an employer who is passionate about their business. And a clean and taken care-of workplace helps to show your care and passion.
- Less damage to your carpets over time: When your carpets are dirty they hold fine abrasive particles that can actually damage your carpet over time. Regular commercial carpet cleaning services help to leave the pile of carpet lifted and fresh.
- Less employee sick time: If your employees are constantly getting sick the state of your carpet may be the culprit. A dirty carpet can cause headaches, fevers, and colds because they trap dust and bacteria. And the last thing you want is to be making your employees and customers sick!